No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better...

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Not quite AWOL

Hello there,

Just to say that I am gadding about and full of news, but it'll be a week or more before I can get my act together and post properly.  For now, I just wanted to say that we have completed on the purchase of the old lady house by the sea.  HURRAY!  There's about 12 weeks of buildings work and dust before I can get to the fun part of decorating etc.  My mind is spinning with choices of everything from carpets to where the radiators will go.  And it's all being done at a mad fast forward speed because I have to go back to work on Monday.  For now we're 'glamping', which basically means living in an empty house with a few sticks of random furniture, a camping stove and the blessings of hot water and a loo.  (It's amazing how little you need when you put your mind to it.)  But I miss being able to share it all with you, so will be full of news when I'm back.

Stay tuned!

C.x

4 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting, I bet you've got a million and one ideas on how to beautify the house! Hope the work goes smoothly and then you can get in there and pretty it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How excited am I????? Can't wait to join you on this fab project.....I wouldn't know where to start!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the fun bit!
    Enjoy making plans.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! At last you can get stuck in hurray! Love Linda x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...