No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better...

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Of guns and crochet

Inspired by Andrea's post showing a bizarre crochet wedding dress here, I thought I would share with you a piece of crochet madness I came across recently:


Crochet guns.  Yes indeed.  I can't decide whether it's a crafty retort to Sarah Palin or the very opposite.  Either way, I think it might be a hook too far.

At the more sublime end of the spectrum, I am coveting this...
Large Image
at the moment from The White Company.  (I seem to do a lot of coveting on this blog.  But not entirely convinced that's all bad.)

C.x

4 comments:

  1. WHAT is all that about????? Blimey! Made me laugh though :) So agree with the blanket lust....just gorgeous. I use so many colours and yet there is something so serene and quietly beautiful and elegant about the white x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you not heard of that famous crochet gun toting bandit The Crochet Kid?! He was a mean old villan in his day - shooting out dc's and tr's where ever he went! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crochet guns?? Why???!!
    Love the White Company throw though
    Congratulations on winning Andrea's lovely crochet hook holder!
    Am just gonna check out that Telegraph link - i think it may explain what John Suchet has been up to on Classic FM!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...